Getting Started w/ Azure Machine Learning (workshop)26.10.2019 17:00
miesto: ERNI (Slovakia) s.r.o., 7. poschodie, Ševčenkova 34
lektor: André Melancia
kapacita miest: 20
prihlásených členov: 1
In this workshop at ERNI office (map) we will learn, how to start with machine learning tools on Azure. The session will provide hands-on experience with Azure ML Studio and Azure ML Service.
Azure Machine Learning (Studio and Service) are cloud services that you can use to train, deploy, automate, and manage machine learning models, all at the broad scale that the cloud provides.
If you want to try the examples during the workshop, don't forget:
• Azure subscription (e.g. a paid subscription, a free trial or an Azure Pass free trial)
• install your preferred development IDE (e.g. Visual Studio 2017 or 2019) to access online web services
• Excel (2013 or newer)
• good mood :)
Note: C# examples will be covered, but the web services can work with any language in your applications
Who is André Melancia?
• Owner / Principal Consultant at LunarCat.PT
• Microsoft Certified Trainer (MCT) focusing on SQL Server, Azure, IoT, and Security.
• 19+ years' fun developing information and multimedia systems, DBA, project and IT management.
• Data Community, IT Pro Portugal and PowerShell Portugal communities organizer.
• IPv6 Portugal, DNSSec Portugal, and Windows Development Portugal online communities moderator.
• Actively volunteering, organizing, speaking or just participating at community meetings and events.
• Proud uncle and food devouring expert, with dangerous pussy cat as companion.
Find out more at andy.pt
This workshop is organized by .NET Bratislava Meetup and Windows User Group Slovakia and supported by robime.it